Our 2021 Safety and Health Plan:
- Seating on buses will be limited to one person per seat.
- School buses are outfitted with hand-sanitizing materials.
- School buses are outfitted with plexiglass shields.
- Buses are cleaned and disinfected before and after each trip.
- Masks will be worn on buses.
CA provides express neighborhood transportation to and from designated pick-up points, each morning and afternoon, for a fee of $95 round-trip, per week. Please see below for a list of the designated neighborhood stops. All times below are departure time from the stops. Bus riders should plan to arrive at their stop five minutes prior to the departure time. Children not met by an authorized adult at a bus stop will be returned to CA’s After Camp Program. Please take a few minutes to review the Bus Riding Policies and Procedures for Colorado Academy Summer Programs. If you have questions regarding these policies, please contact the Camp Office at 303-914-2531.
Please make sure to arrive five minutes early to the bus stop.
*Last-minute bus registrations (made after 9:00 a.m. the Friday before your child’s camp week) are charged a $60 Change Fee.)
.Please make sure to arrive five minutes early to the bus stop.
*Last minute bus registrations (made after 9:00 a.m. the Friday before your child’s camp week) are charged a $60 change fee.)
Route 1 (Park Hill, Lowry, Hilltop, University Hills, Wellshire)
- 16th Ave. & Grape St. 7:50 a.m.-4:55 p.m.
- 4th Ave. & Leyden St. 7:55 a.m.-4:41 p.m.
- 3rd. Ave. & Clermont St. 8:00 a.m.-4:35 p.m.
- Yale Ave. & Clayton St. 8:25 a.m.-4:10 p.m.
- Dartmouth Ave. & Josephine St. 8:30 a.m.-4:06 p.m.
Route 2 (Washington Park, Capitol Hill, Cherry Creek)
- UPDATED STOP: 12th Ave. & Entrance to Cheesman Park (Just east of Humboldt) 7:50 a.m.-4:50 p.m. Stop is on Cheesman Park Drive West at 12th Ave. Bus will stop approx. 200 feet south of 12th Ave. at the raised crosswalk.
- 4th Ave. & Williams 7:57 a.m.-4:40 p.m.
- Race & Virginia 8:10 a.m.-4:35 p.m.
- UPDATED STOP:Steele St. & Ohm Way. 8:18 a.m.-4:25 p.m.
- UPDATED STOP: Now Louisiana & Franklin (South High School Parking Lot, West Side of School. ) 8:25 a.m.-4:15 p.m. Formerly Louisiana & Race St.
Route 3 (Cherry Hills Village, Hampden South, Aurora, Grant Ranch)
- Yale & Nome (Dam West Estates) 7:30 a.m.-5:12 p.m.
- Hampden & Yosemite (S.E. corner) 7:50 a.m.-5:01 p.m.
- Mansfield & Oneida 8:00 a.m.-4:55 p.m.
- Meade Ln. at John Meade Park (just south of Cherry Hills Elem.) 8:15 a.m.-4:40 p.m.
- Quincy & Downing 8:25 a.m.-4:35 p.m.
- Sunset & Washington St. 8:35 a.m.-4:25 p.m.
- Grant Ranch Road at Crestline & Newland 8:45 a.m.-4:05 p.m.
Route 4 (Highlands, Applewood, Golden,Wheat Ridge, Green Mountain, Solterra)
- 20th & Benton St. (Target) 7:35 a.m.-4:55 p.m.
- Youngfield & 20th Ave. 7:50 a.m.-4:45 p.m. (Behind the gas station)
- McIntyre & Lupine/Maple Elementary 8:01 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Alameda & Center Ave. 8:10 a.m.-4:21 p.m.
- Green Mountain Rec. Center Pk. Lot 8:17 a.m.-4:10 p.m.
- Solterra Neighborhood (South Juniper St & West Evans Place) 8:21 a.m.-4:05 p.m. (New Stop)
- Yale & Coors 8:27 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Route 5 (Southglenn, Centennial)
- East Orchard & Holly St. (King Soopers Parking Lot) 7:25 a.m.-5:10 p.m.
- East Orchard Rd. & Kenton St. (Cottonwood School Pk. Lot Pool Area) 7:40 a.m.-4:55 p.m.
- Caley Ave. & Havana St. 7:45 a.m.-4:50 p.m.
- Dry Creek & Homestead School Parking Lot 8:00 a.m.-4:36 p.m.
- Dry Creek & University Blvd (Burger King Parking Lot) 8:10 a.m.-4:28 p.m.
- Mineral & Dusk 8:30 a.m.-4:10 p.m.
Route 6 (Evergreen, Genesee, Ken Caryl)
**Please contact us for route and stop information at email@example.com.
Route 7 (Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Castle Rock)
- C470 & Broadway (Pho Restaurant) 7:40 a.m-5:17 p.m.
- Stonebury Neighborhood (Pennington & Ridgemont) 7:50 a.m.-5:05 p.m.
- Wildcat Reserve Parkway & McArthur (Taco Bell Parking Lot) 7:55 a.m.-4:54 p.m.
- Lincoln & Ridgegate (Lone Tree Art Center Parking Lot) 8:05 a.m.-4:44 p.m.
- C470 & Quebec (Babies “R” Us Parking Lot) 8:15 a.m.-4:38 p.m.
- C470 & University (RTD Park & Ride) 8:25 a.m.-4:25 p.m.
*Please note that these stops and times are subject to change.