Join the Team at CA Summer Programs!
Working at camp is not just a job... It's like a second home.
Please click here to apply for the lifeguard/swim instructor position. Click here to apply for all other positions.
Please click email email@example.com to apply for the lifeguard/swim instructor position.
Please email Jenny.firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the Office Assistant Position
Working at a summer camp is an unforgettable experience. If you love working with kids, and understand the energy that is required to do it well, this job might be for you. It is our goal to offer fun, enriching, challenging, and satisfying summer experiences for all of our campers, and our staff members play an instrumental role in this. If you believe that you have what it takes to be a great role-model and make a difference in a child’s life, please submit the following application materials. Please contact Jenny Wilczewski at 303-914-2531 or email@example.com with questions.
Apply Today to be a Professional Smile Maker.
We are Looking for Great People to Fill the Following Positions:
-Bus Counselor (Split Schedule)7:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m. & 3:15 p.m.-5:30 p.m.) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
-Academic Camp Teacher (Math and Reading)
-Administrative Assistant. Email email@example.com to apply.
-Group Lead Counselor
-Specialty Camp Assistant
The Quintessential Internship:
Working at camp is the quintessential internship. Our counselors get to be rock star role models. They spend the summer swimming, playing, and singing in the sun. They also learn incredible life-long skills:
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Positive influencing
- Conflict Resolution
This Is What We Do:
- We create a climate of learning and fun to further the development of each camper socially, physically and creatively.
- We help each child adjust easily to their group and strengthen values of teamwork, cooperation and sportsmanship.
- We encourage a positive self-image for each child while teaching skills in a variety of physical and creative activities.
- An excellent attitude.
- At least a 7 week commitment.
- Work generally from 8:15am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Required attendance at a series of pre-season orientation programs (June 3 and 4)
Essential Job Functions for all positions:
- Responsible for the well-being of campers.
- Assist in the supervision of campers within activities and throughout the daily camp routine.
- Assure campers are properly supervised at all times.
- Be aware of and implement safety guidelines.
- Participate and be an active part of all camper activities.
- Be a role model to campers and staff in your attitude, behavior and good sportsmanship.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other counselors, the director and assistant director.
- Communicate effectively and work together in a team environment with staff
- Desire and enthusiasm to work with children
- Ability to accept supervision and guidance
- Good character, integrity and adaptability
- Ability to work together with a team of one’s peers
Job Description for all positions:
- To offer enriching, challenging, and satisfying summer experiences for all campers.
- To provide a safe, secure and supportive environment in which each child feels confident to explore, play and learn.
- To treat each child with respect, honesty, kindness and good will.
- To enable each child to feel satisfied and fulfilled by his or her experience here every day.