Join the Team at CA Summer Programs!
We are now hiring!
Please click here to apply.
Working at a summer camp is an unforgettable experience. If you love working with kids, and understand the energy that is required to do it well, this job might be for you. It is our goal to offer fun, enriching, challenging, and satisfying summer experiences for all of our campers, and our staff members play an instrumental role in this. If you believe that you have what it takes to be a great role-model and make a difference in a child’s life, please submit the following application materials. Please contact Jenny Wilczewski at 303-914-2531 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
We are looking for great people to fill the following positions:
-Bus Counselor (Split Schedule)7:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m. & 3:15 p.m.-5:30 p.m.) Please email email@example.com
-Counselor (Click on link above to apply.)
-Archery Teacher (please email Jenny at Jenny.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. )
-Activity Leader (please email Jenny at email@example.com to apply.)
-Group Lead Counselor (Click on link above to apply.)
-Apprentice Counselor Leadership Coach (please email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Click on link above to apply.)
-Music Teacher (Click on link above to apply.)
Essential Job Functions for all positions:
- Responsible for the well-being of campers.
- Assist in the supervision of campers within activities and throughout the daily camp routine.
- Assure campers are properly supervised at all times.
- Be aware of and implement safety guidelines.
- Participate and be an active part of all camper activities.
- Be a role model to campers and staff in your attitude, behavior and good sportsmanship.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other counselors, the director and assistant director.
- Communicate effectively and work together in a team environment with staff
- Desire and enthusiasm to work with children
- Ability to accept supervision and guidance
- Good character, integrity and adaptability
- Ability to work together with a team of one’s peers
Job Description for all positions:
- To offer enriching, challenging, and satisfying summer experiences for all campers.
- To provide a safe, secure and supportive environment in which each child feels confident to explore, play and learn.
- To treat each child with respect, honesty, kindness and good will.
- To enable each child to feel satisfied and fulfilled by his or her experience here every day.
Qualifications for Color Group Leaders
To be considered for a Group Leader position, you must be at least 18 years of age and have at least 480 verifiable hours of experience working with groups of at least 4 kids at a time. A desire and enthusiasm to work with children is crucial! A Group Leader is assigned to oversee a group of similarly aged campers and the counselors in the group. A Group Leader’s role is to motivate, inspire, coach, delegate, guide, supervise, participate, counsel, support, listen, create activities/games, collaborate, laugh, and play, play, play! Some experience in a leadership position is preferred.
Qualifications for Color Group Counselors
To be considered for a Color Group Counselor position, you must be at least 16 years for age. A desire and enthusiasm to work with children is crucial! A Color Group Counselor’s role is to listen, help, counsel, supervise, support, laugh, participate, encourage, inspire, motivate, help create activities/games, and play, play, play!
Qualifications for Swim Instructors/Lifeguards
To be considered for this position, you must be at least 16 years of age. A desire and enthusiasm to work with children is crucial! A lifeguarding certification is required.
Qualifications for Tennis Staff
To be considered for a tennis staff position, you must be at least 16 years of age. A desire and enthusiasm to work with children is crucial! Experience teaching or playing tennis is required.
Qualifications for Activity Leader
To be considered for these positions, you must be at least 16 years of age. A desire and enthusiasm to work with children is crucial. Prior leadership, archery, or experiential education is preferred. The Program Leader plans and leads group challenge activities, team games, and provides archery instruction. Archery certification is provided as part of our training program.