CA provides express neighborhood transportation to and from designated pick-up points, each morning and afternoon, for a fee of $105 round-trip, per week, and $55 one-way, per week. Please see below for a list of the designated neighborhood stops. All times below are departure time from the stops. Bus riders should plan to arrive at their stop five minutes prior to the departure time. Children not met by an authorized adult at a bus stop will be returned to CA’s After Camp Program. Please take a few minutes to review the Bus Riding at Colorado Academy Summer Programs for Colorado Academy Summer Programs. If you have questions regarding these policies, please contact the Camp Office at 303-914-2531.
Campers must be at least 5-years of age to ride the bus.
Please make sure to arrive five minutes early to the bus stop.
*Last-minute bus registrations (made after 9:00 a.m. the Friday before your child’s camp week) are charged a $60 Change Fee.)
.Please make sure to arrive five minutes early to the bus stop.
*Last minute bus registrations (made after 9:00 a.m. the Friday before your child’s camp week) are charged a $60 change fee.)
Route 1 (Park Hill, Lowry, Hilltop, University Hills, Wellshire)
- 16th Ave. & Grape St. 7:50 a.m.-5:02 p.m.
- 4th Ave. & Leyden St. 7:58 a.m.-4:50 p.m.
- 3rd. Ave. & Clermont St. 8:04 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
- Yale Ave. & Clayton St. (SW corner) 8:32 a.m.-4:09 p.m.
- Dartmouth Ave. & Josephine St. 8:37 a.m.-4:05 p.m.
Route 2 (Washington Park, Capitol Hill, Cherry Creek)
- 8th & Williams. NW (a.m.) NE (p.m.) 7:55 a.m.-4:40 p.m.
- 4th Ave. & Williams 8:00 a.m.-4:36 p.m.
- Race & Virginia 8:12 a.m.-4:26 p.m.
- Steele St. & Ohm Way. 8:18 a.m.-4:21 p.m.
- Louisiana & Franklin (South High School Parking Lot, West Side of School. ) 8:29 a.m.-4:10 p.m. Formerly Louisiana & Race St.
Route 3 (Cherry Hills Village, Hampden South, Aurora, Grant Ranch)
- East Orchard Rd & Kenton St. (Cottonwood School Pk. lot Pool Area) 7:30 a.m.-5:07 p.m.
- Hampden & Yosemite (S.E. corner) 7:48 a.m.-4:49 p.m.
- Mansfield & Oneida 7:54 a.m.-4:42 p.m.
- Meade Ln. at John Meade Park (just south of Cherry Hills Elem.) 8:06 a.m.-4:27 p.m.
- Quincy & Downing 8:12 a.m.-4:22 p.m.
- Sunset & Washington St. 8:28 a.m.-4:14 p.m.
- Grant Ranch Road at Crestline & Newland 8:50 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
Route 4 (Paradise Hills, Highlands, Applewood, Golden,Wheat Ridge, Green Mountain, Solterra, Morrison)
- 20th & Benton St. (Target) 7:35 a.m.-5:05 p.m.
- Youngfield & 20th Ave. (Behind the gas station) 7:53 a.m.-4:47 p.m.
- McIntyre & Lupine/Maple 8:06 a.m.-4:32 p.m.
- I-70 & Exit 256 (Paradise Hills) 8:28 a.m.-4:16 p.m.
- Solterra Neighborhood (South Juniper St & West Evans Place) 8:44 a.m.-4:01 p.m.
Route 5 (Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Castle Rock, Ken Caryl)
- C470 & University. 7:30 a.m-5:10 p.m.
- Lincoln & Ridgegate (Lone Tree Art Center Parking Lot) 7:48 a.m.-4:52 p.m.
- University & East Highlands Ranch Parkway (Dairy Queen) 8:02 a.m.-4:36 p.m.
- Lucent Boulevard & West Highands Ranch Parkway (Target) 8:18 a.m.- 4:21 p.m.
- Just Love Coffee Cafe (12652 W Ken Caryl Ave): 8:35 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
*Please note that these stops and times are subject to change.