Why CA is Different
At CA Summer Programs, we recognize that every child is unique, so it’s our goal to provide a wide variety of programs that appeal to the unique personalities of every camper.
Peace of Mind
CA Summer Day Camp is American Camp Association accredited. The value of ACA accreditation includes:
- The confidence that ACA-accreditation standards cover all aspects of camp operation from site/food service and health care to management and staffing.
- Verification that a camp has complied with up to 300 standards for health, safety, and program quality, which are recognized by courts of law and government regulators.
- The direct benefits resulting from ACA’s collaboration with experts from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Red Cross, and other youth-serving agencies, to ensure that ACA-Accredited® camps reflect the most up-to-date, research-based standards in camp operation.
- Confidence for parents that the camp has had a regular, independent safety audit that goes beyond regulations in most states.
- A means for providing parents with the best evidence of a camp’s commitment to health and safety.
Learn more about ACA Accreditation and Standards.
Learn about our Group Supervision Policies and Safety Standards.
For added flexibility, CA offers camp participants before and after care programs, as well as express neighborhood bus transportation to and from designated pickup points each morning and afternoon (additional fees apply).
- Learn more about CA’s Before & After Care programs.
- View the list of neighborhood stops and related transportation details.
Location, Location, Location!
CA’s beautiful 94-acre campus has all the amenities for any active child:
- Eight tennis courts and racquets for use
- Baseball diamond
- Four computer labs
- Studio arts workrooms
- Vocal and instrumental music facility
- Photography studio
- Digital media lab
- Red Cross-accredited swim program and staff
- Archery field and equipment
- Five large playing fields