Change and Cancellation Policies
- Cancellations made prior to March 31 forfeit $50 per week, per child.
- Cancellations made April 1 through May 31 forfeit $75 per week, per child.
- Cancellations that are made after June 1 are fully non-refundable; however, a credit (less $75 per week) can be applied to camp programs the following summer.
- After April 1, any changes are charged a $25 change fee.
- Last minute registrations and changes (made after 9:00 a.m. the Friday before your child’s camp week) are charged a $60 change fee.) This also includes late bus additions.
Cancellations by a camper for medical reasons before camp begins must be accompanied by a letter from the child’s doctor. In this case, fees minus the non-refundable deposit are refunded.
Colorado Academy (CA) reserves the right to withdraw a program in the event of insufficient enrollment. Should that happen, all deposits and fees will be refunded.