With a wide variety of offerings from computers to circus, day camp to soccer, rock climbing to photography, HGTV to rock band, there truly is something for everyone at every age.
Fun for your child. Convenience and peace of mind for you.
• Lunch included for all full-day campers
• Before and after camp available
• Bus transportation available
• Seven-to-one overall camper-to-staff ratio
Campers have access to these amazing resources:
• Swimming Pool
• Archery field and equipment
• Tennis Racquets and Eight Tennis Courts
• Five large playing fields
• Four computer labs
• Red Cross-accredited swim lessons
• Studio art workrooms
Registration is open!
Camp Dates: June 10-August 2, 2019
Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Watch the following short video to learn about our unique scheduling. Click here to view our camp catalog. Click here to request a catalog.
Kids benefit from a longer camp experience. Register for more weeks and SAVE on camp.
Why do campers benefit from a longer camp experience?
Campers typically need several days to fully integrate and feel comfortable in the camp environment. After this important warm-up period, the magic begins: A child begins to learn new skills, form friendships and build self-confidence.
- Eight Weeks: $160 off total summer tuition
- Seven Weeks: $130 off total summer tuition
- Six Weeks: $110 off total summer tuition
- Five Weeks: $80 off total summer tuition
- Four Weeks: $55 off total summer tuition
- Three Weeks: $30 off total summer tuition
- Two Weeks: $15 off total summer tuition
- First Week: Advertised Price
A one-time registration fee is charged for new campers but is waived if camper is enrolled for two weeks or more. Sign up for more and SAVE!
*Multi-week discount is only applicable for full-day enrollment (full or combined sessions.)