Summer Camp Programs
With a wide variety of offerings from coding to tennis, day camp to plushies, rock climbing to clay throwing, cooking to ukulele, there truly is something for everyone at every age.
Registration opens February 3!
Fun for your child. Convenience and peace of mind for you.
• Lunch included for all full-day campers
• Before and after camp available
• Bus transportation available
• Seven-to-one overall camper-to-staff ratio
Campers have access to these amazing resources:
• Swimming Pool
• Archery field and equipment
• Tennis Racquets and Eight Tennis Courts
• Five large playing fields
• Four computer labs
• Red Cross-accredited swim lessons
• Studio art workrooms
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."