Denver Summer Camp Enrollment Policies
Change and Cancellation Policies
- Cancellations made prior to March 31 forfeit $50 per week.
- Cancellations made April 1 through May 31 forfeit $75 per week.
- Cancellations that are made after June 1 are fully non-refundable; however, a credit (less $75 per week) can be applied to camp programs the following summer.
- After April 1, any changes are charged a $25 change fee.
- Last minute changes (made after 9:00 a.m. the Friday before your child’s camp week) are charged a $60 change fee.)
Cancellations by a camper for medical reasons before camp begins must be accompanied by a letter from the child’s doctor. In this case, fees minus the non-refundable deposit are refunded.
Colorado Academy (CA) reserves the right to withdraw a program in the event of insufficient enrollment. Should that happen, all deposits and fees will be refunded.
Any changes or cancellations to your child’s camp schedule must be emailed directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CA Summer Programs are state licensed.
Colorado Academy does not discriminate in any of its programs, procedures or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, or other protected status.