School Age Camps
Watch the following short video to learn about our unique scheduling. Click here to view our camp catalog. Click here to request a catalog.
Entering Pre-K (4 Years Old)
Calling all four-year-old’s for summer camp! Our Sunshine program is designed for four-year-old’s. Located in a campus facility specifically designed for this age group, our youngest campers participate in activities tailored to their needs. Daily activities are designed around our weekly themes. We maximize the ‘funshine’ with daily gardening projects, arts and crafts, guest speakers, splash activities and much, much more! The Sunshine Program maintains a camper-to-staff ratio of 6:1. Campers may attend a 5-day week program, registering for one week, or multiple weeks. *Specialty camp scheduling is not available for Sunshine Campers.
$428 for 5-day week
Rainbow Day Camp
Entering Kindergarten (5 Years Old)
The Rainbow Program is designed for children who will turn five by June 12 and will be kindergartners in the fall of 2021. Located in a campus facility specifically designed for this age group, campers participate in activities tailored to their needs. The Rainbow Program can be combined with partial-day specialty camps to create a unique schedule for your child. This program maintains a camper-to-staff ratio of 7:1. To ensure individual attention, the total number of campers does not exceed 21. Campers must attend a 5-day week program.
$354 for 5-day week
Traditional Summer Day Camp
Entering Grades 1-8
Day Camp for 6-year-olds to 12-year-olds is the anchor of CA’s summer programs and is offered for eight weeks of the summer. The Day Camp program is based on good old-fashioned summertime fun! Join day camp for a full day or half day. Daily activities include: adventure, archery, arts and crafts, free swim, campfire program (songs, stories, community building), group games, Red Cross-accredited swim lessons, tennis fun, rock climbing, drama and music (skits, sing a silly song, be a star at the weekly parent performance) and theme days that include a camp carnival, dunk tanks, inflatable water slides, a circus performance and more!
2020 Day Camp Themes:
- Week 1: Royal/Brave. Special Activity: Waterslides
- Week 2: Native Roots/Brother Bear. Special Activities: Dunk Tanks & Slip n Slide
- Week 3: Villain/Maleficent. Special Activity: CA Circus
- Week 4: Nature/Tarzan. Special Activity: Fabulous 4th Celebration
- Week 5: Farm/Home on the Range. Special Activity: Country Fair
- Week 6: Fairy-tale/Princess and the Frog. Special Activities: Dunk Tanks & Slip n Slide
- Week 7: Mythology/Hercules. Special Activity: Waterslides
- Week 8: Winter in Summer/Frozen. Special Activity: Squirrel Diving/Color Wars
- Purple Group: Entering 1st
- Orange Group: Entering 2nd
- Green Group: Entering 3rd
- Blue Group: Entering 4th & 5th
- Red Group: Entering 6th, 7th & 8th