- What are the program hours?
Camp is in session from 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Campers may register for a full-day, half-day, or two half-day specialty camp sessions.
- What are the hours for Before and After Camp?
Before Camp is available from 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. After Camp is available from 3:45 p.m.-6:15 p.m.
- Is my child able to attend a half-day?
Yes, half-day and full-day programs are available.
- Can we combine 2 half-day programs to make a full-day?
Yes, your child will eat lunch with their morning camp and then transition to their afternoon camp. There will be supervision.
- Is my child able to participate in a 3-day week?
Yes, this option is available for our 4 year old's in Sunshine.
- Can my child attend a partial week?
- Can my child attend the Traditional Day Damp for a half-day?
The Traditional Day Camp is a full-day option.
- Is lunch included?
A hot lunch is included for all full-day campers. This includes those who are enrolled in a morning and an afternoon specialty camp.
- Where is CA Summer Programs located?
3800 South Pierce Street, Denver, CO 80235
- Is a daily snack provided?
An ice cream/popsicle snack is provided in the afternoon.
- What should we pack for day camp?
We will send a packing list prior to your child's first day of camp.
- Will masks and distancing be required this summer?
At this time, masks will not be required. Please check our COVID-19 page for updates.
- Will busing be offered this summer?
Round-trip and one-way busing will be available. See bus details here.
- Will swimming and paddle boarding be offered this summer?
Yes, these activities will be offered as traditional Day Camp activities.
We are unfortunately unable to offer Scholarships.
- What is your COVID-19 plan?
- What are the enrollment and cancellation policies?