Watch a Brief Video Tutorial on Our Unique Scheduling:
At CA Summer Programs, we recognize that every child is unique, so it’s our goal to provide a wide variety of programs that appeal to the unique personalities of every camper. Our goal is to make the scheduling process as easy as possible, so please do not hesitate to call our office at 303-914-2531 if you require assistance.
Learn More about our Denver Day Camp
At CA Summer Programs, we place special emphasis on nurturing the self-confidence of our campers. Through teamwork and individual successes, appropriate risk-taking and challenging activities, each child gains a greater sense of self-worth and accomplishment. Our 7:1 camper-to-staff ratio and counselors selected for their love of children mean that CA Summer Programs give children a meaningful and lasting experience–whether they stay for two weeks or for the entire summer.
Each week is built around a theme, which opens the door to crazy theme days, special attractions, goofy games, campfire activities, fun food, and silly camp songs.
Register your child for a full day of day camp or combine day camp activity blocks with partial-day specialty programs to create a unique schedule for your child.
- Day Camp for to 6- to 12-year-olds. This is the anchor of CA’s summer programs and is offered for eight weeks of the summer. The Day Camp program is based on good old-fashioned, summertime fun!
- Rainbow Day Camp for five-year-olds. This is a special version of our anchor Day Camp program for our youngest campers, children who will turn five by June 11 and will be kindergartners in the fall.
Day Camp & Rainbow Details
Daily activities can include:
- Adventure - structured activity with the Adventure Coordinator which vary by the day, games, and team sports.
- Archery - Entering Grades 1-7.
- Arts and crafts.
- Campfire program (songs, stories, and community building).
- Drama and music (skits, sing a silly song, be a star at the Thursday parent performance).
- Free swim.
- Friday themes that include a camp carnival, dunk tanks, horse and wagon rides, inflatable water slides, and a circus performance.
- Red Cross-accredited swim lessons. Designed to help participants achieve maximum success, Learn-to Swim courses are based on a logical, six-level progression that helps swimmers of all ages and varying abilities develop their water safety, survival and swim skills.
Level 1 – Introduction to water skills
Level 2 – Fundamental aquatic skills
Level 3 – Stroke development
Level 4 – Stroke improvement
Level 5 – Stroke refinement
Level 6 – Swimming and skill proficiency
- Tennis fun, an introduction to tennis will include fun, high-energy games that foster learning basic tennis skills. With the new Quick Start format, there is no more waiting in lines. We will pick-up our racquets, play games, and have a blast. The goal of this half hour is fun! If you are interested in instructional tennis, please see our weekly 1.5 hour Quick Start tennis programs.
- Water fun (meteor shower, water balloon games, and water tag)
- For an additional fee, day camp participants may add 30 minutes per day of computer experience, educational games, and/or keyboarding for $40 per week.
Day Camp Theme Schedule
Give your child the camp experience without leaving Denver. They’ll enjoy special themes each week. Theme activities are scheduled during the adventure block. Day camp maximizes the FUN with crazy food, dress-up days, theme activities, silly songs, and so much more.
Week 1: Pirate Week, Water Slides
Week 2: Camp's Got Talent, Dunk Tanks
Week 3: Medieval Week, Circus Performance
Week 4: Shipwrecked, Kayak Tank
Week 5: Carnival Week, Old Fashioned Country Fair
Week 6: Lovin' The 80's, Waterslides
Week 7: Wild West Week, Water Tag Maze
Week 8: Color Wars Week, Color War Activities
*Rock Climbing is available each week during the adventure block!
The Rainbow Program is designed for children who will turn five by June 10 and will be kindergartners in the fall of 2013. Located in a campus facility specifically designed for this age group, campers participate in activities tailored to their needs. The Rainbow Program can be combined with partial-day specialty camps to create a unique schedule for your child.
Campers spend time at the pool each day for swim lessons and free swim. The daily program, though carefully structured, moves at a leisurely pace. The staff emphasizes courtesy, cooperation, and sharing. Computer experiences are offered for an extra fee.
The Rainbow Program maintains a camper-to-staff ratio of 6:1. To ensure individual attention, the total number of campers does not exceed 21. Campers may choose to attend either a 5-day week or a 3-day week program.
- Arts and crafts
- Board games
- Playground time
- Quiet period
- Story time
- Swim lessons
- Tag games
- Field games
- Performing arts
- Tennis fun
- Water Fun
Mix and Match Camps:
Our camps can be viewed as a la carte offerings that can be combined to create a fully customized schedule for your child. Combine Day Camp blocks and specialty camps to create the perfect day for your child. Full day specialty programs are also available. Custom schedules require a little more planning, but it’s worth it!
1. Click on the grade that your child will enter in the fall (Link is located in the green box to the right) to view the programs and descriptions that are available each week. Remember that you can combine all partial day programs (including day camp blocks) to create a fully customized schedule for your child. For easier scheduling, print off the schedule for the weeks that you require and and check off the programs that wish to register for. If you prefer a hard copy of the camp schedules, please click here.
**If you are looking for a specific camp, you can enter the registration system directly and search for the title of the camp program. We recommend using the PDF if you will mix and match camps.
2. Click on the “Register Now” button and enter our registration system. Use the unique course number that is provided on your scheduling PDF to search for each program. Enter each program into the cart, complete the forms and deposit, and wait for summer to begin!