Registration for 2020 opens in January.
See you next summer!
Middle School Camps
Watch the following short video to learn about our programs. Click here to request a catalog.
Entering Grades 1-8
Day Camp for 6-year-olds to 12-year-olds is the anchor of CA’s summer programs and is offered for eight weeks of the summer. The Day Camp program is based on good old-fashioned summertime fun! Join day camp for a full day or half day. Daily activities include: adventure, archery, arts and crafts, free swim, campfire program (songs, stories, community building), group games, Red Cross-accredited swim lessons, tennis fun, rock climbing, drama and music (skits, sing a silly song, be a star at the weekly parent performance) and theme days that include a camp carnival, dunk tanks, inflatable water slides, a circus performance and more!
2019 Day Camp Themes:
- Week 1: Mysterious Creatures. Special Activity: Waterslides
- Week 2: Career Week. Special Activities: Dunk Tanks, Slip n Slide
- Week 3: Jurassic Park. Special Activity: CA Circus
- Week 4: Decades. Special Activity: Fabulous 4th Celebration
- Week 5: Superheroes vs. Villains. Special Activity: Country Fair
- Week 6: Space. Special Activities: Dunk Tanks, Slip n Slide
- Week 7: Game Show Week. Special Activity: Waterslides
- Week 8: Clue. Special Activities: Squirrel Diving/Color Wars
$173 (half-day) per week
- Purple Group: Entering 1st
- Orange Group: Entering 2nd
- Green Group: Entering 3rd
- Blue Group: Entering 4th & 5th
- Red Group: Entering 6th, 7th & 8th