View Virtual Spring Camps Here.
Registration is open! Click here to register.
Middle School Camps
Watch the following short video to learn about our programs. Click here to request a catalog.
Entering Grades 1-8
Day Camp for 6-year-olds to 12-year-olds is the anchor of CA’s summer programs and is offered for eight weeks of the summer. The Day Camp program is based on good old-fashioned summertime fun! Join day camp for a full day or half day. Daily activities include: adventure, archery, arts and crafts, free swim, campfire program (songs, stories, community building), group games, Red Cross-accredited swim lessons, tennis fun, rock climbing, drama and music (skits, sing a silly song, be a star at the weekly parent performance) and theme days that include a camp carnival, dunk tanks, inflatable water slides, a circus performance and more!
2020 Day Camp Themes:
- Week 1: Royal/Brave. Special Activity: Waterslides
- Week 2: Native Roots/Brother Bear. Special Activities: Dunk Tanks & Slip n Slide
- Week 3: Villain/Maleficent. Special Activity: CA Circus
- Week 4: Nature/Tarzan. Special Activity: Fabulous 4th Celebration
- Week 5: Farm/Home on the Range. Special Activity: Country Fair
- Week 6: Fairy-tale/Princess and the Frog. Special Activities: Dunk Tanks & Slip n Slide
- Week 7: Mythology/Hercules. Special Activity: Waterslides
- Week 8: Winter in Summer/Frozen. Special Activity: Squirrel Diving/Color Wars
$177 (half-day) per week
- Purple Group: Entering 1st
- Orange Group: Entering 2nd
- Green Group: Entering 3rd
- Blue Group: Entering 4th & 5th
- Red Group: Entering 6th, 7th & 8th